Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stay Safe Online!

Hi, Papimoko here! 

When I'm having a bad day, I go online to Club Penguin. It's safe there, and the best part is, I can make new friends. I love making friends - but I always remember that if someone if being mean to me, that person is not my friend

Online bulllying is very common around the servers of Club Penguin. I'm really sad I had to report a lot of rule-breaking penguins, but it had to be done. We can't allow mean people to make accounts just so they can bully.

Once I was the boss in the coffee shop, and some penguin barged in and said "robs". I just told him you can't rob someone on the computer. That's true, you know. He said, "u stink", which BTW, still counts as bullying. I came up with a quick, smart comeback: "Right back at ya." and added a wink. And you know what he did? He went out of the room. 


No comments:

Post a Comment